Winter can be brutal, especially when it comes to the comfort of your bathroom. No one likes having to get up from a warm bed to step onto a frigid bathroom floor. Strasser Woodenworks is a pro when it comes to creating a comfortable atmosphere for your bathroom all year round. Here are a few tips to keep your bathroom warm and inviting for the winter!
- Think “Natural Materials.” Soapstone sinks atop wood countertops add so much warmth to this bathroom. It looks like the natural beauty of a rock outcropping in the woods. What a perfect way to add natural beauty to your bathroom!
- This Outside the Box for Lighting. We tend to think there is a certain type of characterless light we need to choose for bathrooms, like old-fashioned vanity lighting. Open your mind and browse the type of lighting you would usually associate with a foyer or dining room.
- Heated Floors are a Plus. One of the most luxurious things you can do to make your bathroom toasty in chilly weather is invested in radiant-heat flooring. If you don’t have room in the budget for such a large investment, talk to your electrician about installing a bathroom-safe heater you can turn on before your bath or shower.
- Warm Up Your Towels. Heated towel bars add a wonderful, cozy luxury to the bath, giving you a wonderful way to wrap up when you step out of a steamy shower.
- Spruce Up The Painted Walls. Many of today’s most beautiful bathrooms are crisp and white, but that’s certainly not a requirement. Whether working with wall coverings, paint or tile, think outside the usual bathroom color palettes such as warm tones or natural colors.
- Install a Bathtub That Helps Retain Heat. Materials like copper, brass, volcanic limestone and soapstone retain heat and will help to keep that hot bathwater warm while you enjoy a magazine or book. Wouldn’t it look amazing in your bathroom?
- Invest in a Steam Shower. Think about being able to relax and destress in a steam shower. There are so many benefits to adding this item to your bathroom. Such as boosting your metabolism and detoxing your body.
- Add a Luxury Fireplace. This is one of the most luxurious bathroom features you possible have — which is why you need one!
From spending a few bucks to having your dream bathroom, we hope you stay warm this winter!
If you are in the market to renovating your bathroom, Strasser Woodenworks is here to help. With your comfort in mind, our team is fully trained to helping you get the remodel you’ve always dream of. Contact us today for a quote!