Summer is a perfect time to do some simple updates to your bathroom. Easy, inexpensive bathroom updates that you can complete in a weekend can help bring new life to your home and will complement any Strasser Woodenworks vanity.
Here are 5 easy bathroom updates you can do in a weekend:
1. Update the color. A fresh coat of paint can completely change a room. If you are going for a relaxed, natural look, use neutral tones in white and off-white. If your bathroom is more traditional, you may want to use blues, teals, and greys for your color palette. If you want to energize your room, vibrant colors such as reds or oranges – even just accents of color – can breath new life to a functional room.
2. Refresh window dressings. Your bathroom’s window treatments serve both to provide privacy but also significantly add to the overall look and feel of the room. Roman shades can create elegance and beauty, cafe curtains provide a casual and relaxing environment, whereas wood (or faux wood) blinds are versatile and withstand moisture well.
3. Replace accessories. Updating your bathroom’s accessories, such as new towel bars, robe hooks, new soap dish or soap dispenser, is an inexpensive way to refresh your room.
4. Purchase new bath linens and towels. Over time, bath linens and towels wear out. Buying a new set of fluffy, luxurious towels in complementary colors can make your bathroom feel like an oasis.
5. Have fun with art. Your bathroom is the perfect room in your house to play around with art. Inexpensive wall hangings or framed prints can lend a sense of whimsy, inspiration or drama. Thrift stores, tag sales, or online print stores are a great place to find affordable wall hangings that can be changed out easily through out the year.
Easy updates to your bathroom can help bring new life to your home. If you are looking for new bathroom cabinets or vanities, contact Strasser Woodenworks today!